2 Chez Restaurant
Evolving since 2006
Owners: Todd & Cyndi Hohulin
Our passion for our craft is ever evolving, but there are some things we strive to remain consistent. Here are some of the foundational consistencies we hold closely:
- Substance over Image: we live in a world of perfected image....sometimes at the expense of little substance. We strive for substance.
- A Clean & Comfortable Environment (we like working in a clean environment and take that very seriously)
- Friendly staff- we care about each other and our guests, family and friends (sometimes its hard to know the difference between them)
- Fresh ingredients: great crafted cocktails and beer, handcrafted food from salad dressings and soups to entrees and desserts its all made here in house every day
- Community: we live here, work here, and build your lives here; our families are part of the community, we want the best for our region and support many local causes through steady giving
- Consistency, consistency and consistency- It matters: every drink, every dish, every time
- Evolve- some things remain the same, but we have an ongoing tendency to constantly mix it up. We like working with new ingredients, and it pushes us to grow in our passion
- Not Theme Based- People ask, What kind of restaurant is it? A changing one, not bound to what we are presently, but more about what we are becoming. More a journey, never arriving at any particular final destination.
- Style: Old World? New World? Both actually. We build on the past but journey into our own future bringing together old and new. Sometimes we tend to just make it up as we go.
Happy is he who forgets what cannot be changed - Mark Twain